On Page SEO Techniques | Off Page SEO Techniques
Hello, Learn Based readers here today I am going to tell you some Off Page and On Page SEO Techniques. To make better ranking on the search engine you must follow these techniques. When we talk about search engine optimization we must have knowledge about the basic point of SEO.
SEO can be divided into two parts one is On Page SEO and secondly is Off Page SEO. Here I will tell you what are the basic differences between On Page SEO and Off Page SEO
On Page SEO
In On Page SEO We do the following task on a website by c-panel or admin panel.
- Meta Tags: In Meta tag, you have to put the proper Meta tag on to your website. Use title tag in your post or page that should have character length 55 to 60 characters. Make description tag and its length should be 160 characters.
- Site Map: You have to put sitemap file on your website so that Google can easily understand what page or post you have on your blog or website. As the name is mentioned Sitemap it means this file work as sitemap of your website to Google.
- txt: Robots.txt file tells to crawler or to google that which page you want to show Google and which one you want to hide from Google. Let me tell you by example
Examples of Robots.txt Format
If you want to index all file you can put Robots.txt file like
User agent: *
If you want no file to index you can put Robots.txt file like
User agent: *
If you want to hide a particular file the format is like
User agent: *
Disallow: / file name/
- Webmaster Verification and Google Analytics: You can easily sign in to Webmaster tool or search console after that you can verify your website by Html code. After signing in copy paste this code on your website as there you get in example after that verify. Webmaster tool tells you what kind of crawl error you have on the website, how many pages are blocked, which keyword on which position etc.
Content: Content is king when we talk about SEO. You should have unique content on your website so that you can save your website from spam. You can make your keyword or phrases bold.
Off Page SEO Techniques
- Bookmarking: Bookmarking is the best way to promote your website or blog. It helps to bring traffic on your website.
- Social media sharing: you can share your post on social media website like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Photo Sharing: Don’t forget to share your web page photo on photo sharing website. You can directly paste or drag pics on photo sharing website or paste URL of your pics.
- Document submission: You can make a document of your web pages like ppt or pdf and submit these document on submission website.
- Blog Commenting: You can comment on the website that has the similar post as you have. That helps to take back link from a website on your comment but don’t do commenting on that website having spam content or have low ranking. That affects your website too.
- Infographics Submission: Make eye-catching infographics of your article. Share these with the audience on social media sharing website or submit on submission website.
- Video Submission: You can make the video of your web content and promote it. This will also help you to make the good rank of your website.